? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 8, 2009

PMR First Half Damage Report

Hullo There!
Its half-time and the winner is still undecided...
So far I'm feeling quite confident about things....
Mmm....
First day was kinda unsteady...
The shaky feeling when you step into the hall is weird.....
yeah......
BM was kinda acceptable....
The komsas was okay since they gave us the persoalan which I only scanned through....
The ringkasan was kachang puteh;
Karangan hard to say....
I messed up a lot of peribahasa..
Haiz....
The objective part was kinda acceptable.....
"kinda"....
Anyways.....
English the usual pwning....
Literature, keeping up with tradition, pulled me down...
The essay part was kinda nice.....
Summary was kinda easy....
Literature.....
I think I wrote wrong format......
But all in all....
Its a confirmed "A"....
Nothing to debate.....
Science was as always unstable....
I had been seriously underperforming this year.....
My objective part was good.....
Paper 2 might be so bad it knocks more than 20 marks off my score....
That's how bad it is.....
Haiz.....
I suck.....
Wednesday,
Geografi.....
I spent most of the pre-PMR week studying this.....
So....
I probably have an "A" here.....
Well, that's that....
Our casualties are minimum but the men are starting to slack off.....
Confidence is as usual high.....
But we have not yet met the true face of the enemy....
Full report coming soon.
May God be with me.....

0 comments: