? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

People I Know..

Probably includes you.. ;P
I've been told that I know quite a lot of people...
That's probably true..
That doesn't mean I'm terribly close to them though..
:(

Most of the people I know are either:
School people, Church people, Relatives, Football people, Friends of friends, Random people I often see in Penang.. LOL

So yeah..
School people.
I haven't particularly been that close with anybody recently... :\
Probably because of exams and studies..
My classmates in particular are really really hardworking.. Lol!
And I'm not... **** xD

Shannie and the others hold study groups regularly..
Nice of him to invite me anyways...
But I get really emo whenever I go.. xD
It's just the feeling of inferiority often dawns upon me..
:\
So I probably study better alone... Lol..

Church People.
I know a lot of people through church..
Since there are plenty of churches in Malaysia..
Well...
I'm not really close with probably more than half of the people I know in church..
There are definitely a few people who don't even know my name.. Erk..
Church people as I see it is divided..
And I mean really divided..
Lol..
Cell groups.
Doesn't help that I'm not that sociable.. ==
And the youth in church are like really in their own group..
I'm not too sure I have a group..
Ah well..
YouthWave is a good thing though..
At least I talk and interact with my teammates...
Youth Camp is also genius.
But of course there are people in church that can really make my day.. =)
Coz as Christians.. That's what we're suppose to do.. Haha..
So yeah.. Good bunch of people these church fellas...
Although I don't know some of them that well..

Relatives.
Erk.. Haha..
I'm not really that close with my relatives...
Not like what I see around me anyways...
A lot are older than me.. A lot are younger than me...
The ones that are from the same age group are female...
Lol!
So yeah..
My relatives are an awesome bunch of people though.. =)

Football people.
Haha well..
I kinda like my football club mates..
Nice people that invite me to stuff..
I just spent two consecutive nights at Mohendra's place because his family was out..
So yeah..
It's not everybody that get to have a bunch of friends like these...
=)

Friends of friends.
These people are actually one of my favourites... Haha.. =)
Coz it's quite likely that my schoolmates don't know them..
So I can talk to them freely...
And not be too afraid that they'll spill beans on me...
There are quite a number that I'm actually quite close to...
I seriously love them to bits!!! ♥♥♥♥
There are also those that I don't really know larr...
But still...
"Oh hey!"
Like that lo...
=P

And then there's...
Random People I see around Penang. Lol.
Yeah there are actually people like this.. xD
Example: That tall chinese Hamid Khan guy.. Haha.. I dont know his name.. Name starts with "C"...
I know a lot of people through the activities I enter in.. I see them often enough...
But I don't know their names.. xD
So yeah...

Ooh! There's also..
My Primary School Friends.
Well...
Some of these people are still in contact with me..
So that's nice..
Since we don't see each other that often it's okay that we're not that close..
Haha...
(Does not apply to people I see often though.. Shan, Kenneth, etc. Lol.. )

Well...
It seems that I know a lot of people..
But friends are really hard to come by...
So do appreciate your friends... Lol.

LIKE WRITING RUMUSAN LIKE THAT... xDDD

0 comments: