? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Guess what day it is today....

It's a Wednesday!!!!
Filled with life troubles and problems just to annoy me.....
Woke up at 5:16...
I had turned in just less than 3 hours ago...
Had processed meat sandwiched with lettuce and tomato...
Mmm.....
I don't think a lot of people know this about me, but I really enjoy looking at the stars....
It was very clear this morning and the stars were absolutely beautiful.....
Got on the bus and read a bit of maths and went to sleep....
After what seemed to me like 3 seconds, Chang Lim woke me up and arrived at school....
Was 3rd to reach class, Way Chean and Shan earlier than I....
Eugene came up and showed me RE5 Dance Party. LOLX.
Epic Wesker....
Nothing important happened and we sat for our maths paper....
It was okay...
I had a little trouble with graph, which I'm sure I did wrong....
Oh well....
Eugene came up after the paper was over and we discussed the paper further....
People wee hungry so we went to the canteen....
Disaster strikes every so often...
Lawls....
Mr. Ng was sitting there chatting away and saw me....
"Boy, come over here...."
"Why is your hair so long?"
Die.....
"Come, follow me....."
Sigh.....
Followed the guy into the disciplinary room...
I came out with 20 lines on my disciplinary record......
Hyper-depressed that I skipped food....
Gloom.....
Went up and warned everyone to cut their hair.....
Too little too late.....
Minutes later, prefects came up and scanned through....
Those with "long" hair were told to step outside and follow them to the disciplinary room.....
Yeah....Wednesdays...
Went down and Ms. Teh was waiting for us....
Bummer....
8 of us: The Jun Yong, Shan, Chee Soon, Yee Siang, TKL, Chia Young, Andy and me.....
We went in and Ms. Teh went ranting along and purposely attacking Chia Young because he was a prefect....LOLX.
Anyways,
She had a class to go to so we were spared....
Our names were written down and we had to check in with the disciplinary teachers by 730 tomorrow.....
Haiz.....
Went back to class with no mood to study....
Pretty much like right now....
LOLX.
Oh well...
Bothered a few people...
Learned some "math" with Ke Yun and Ying Hui.....
Soon, it was the paper 1....
*Yawns*
Life is getting boring....
It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be....
Got quite a few wrong.....
Moooooh.....
Oh well....
Arrived home and watched an episode of M*A*S*H....
Had a "bachang" and went to the barbers....
The Indian shop was having renovations...T.T
So I had to go to the other side of Sungai Ara to cut my hair.....
To 1!!!!!!!
Oh man.....
I feel I look absolutely horrible....
Ah well....
Slept on the cold marble floor until 6....
I earned back 1k from Mahjong!!!
yeah~
Ah well.....
Jeremiah was so upset about his hair being short....
LOLZ....
Oh well...
Beat Shan's high score in Pool Master but he beat me after he knew of my accomplishment....
Sleepy.....
Still haven't studied KHB finish.....
Oh dear.....

0 comments: