? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday stuffs...

I've been in Kulim for the last 2 weeks....
And boy did I enjoy the last two weeks...^^
I stayed with my friends Chung Gyee and Chung Heng who have two other brothers....
I had a Chemistry intensive class in the first week, with Add.Maths tuition in the evenings....
So I've sufficiently covered Quadratic Equations and The first 3 chapters of Chemistry(I think).
The boys there play Yu-gi-oh! probably every day without fail...
I expected to do the same....
My brother joined me after the first week because my dad was going off to China....
Ah well...
We had 3 games of Paintball on Sunday morning, which was awesome and painful...
LOL. Speaking of pain...
My injuries/illnesses sustained throughout the entire two weeks:
Twisted right thumb, Twisted Left Middle Finger, Had two Migraines, Mild Cough, Bruised my Right Wrist and my Left Thigh, Skinned the back of my right foot, and Spilled blood on my right shin because I got shot by the paintball gun at close range.
Moving on.

5/12/09
10:04 PM

I went to Y'ng Sern's place for a sleepover with Ryan, Mohendra, Scoop and Kenneth....
But it was more of a stayover rather than a sleepover, coz the only one sleeping was Avatar....
Kenneth called me up at about 4 yesterday when I had just returned from Kulim an hour ago....
I left for Avatar's place at abot 5 something...
I was told they were going to get Scoop's PS2 and play till dinner..
This was not the case as Scoop was out and we settled for football down the hill....
I noticed a lot of CLHS people there, which was weird...
Ah well....
We went back and took our showers at Y'ng Sern's...
Since Scoop wasn't going to be back until 9, we went off to dinner without him...
The reason for the stayover was that Avatar's family were ALL out of town, leaving him at home because he had some scout meeting...
And so, the 5 of us walked down the hill to the new KFC place...
Met that Rubik's solving School Band Cap guy....
LOLX.
I don't know his name..
Ate chickin.....
Mohendra and I tapau'd a Zinger for supper...
Kenneth took a Alaskan Fish Burger...
Then the rest of the guys saw the Ramli Burger and decided to buy it for supper...
The 3 of us decided to keep our Kentucky Burgers for breakfast...
We went back and went on a FIFA10 Tournament until 2....
We then decided to watch some Thai horror movie....
Sadly the DVD started to wack out about halfway through the movie...
That was at about 3 something...
SO we decided to watch yet another movie....
That took us to 5 in the morning..
We decided to go to sleep...
Y'ng Sern actually let us sleep in the beds in his house since there wasn't anybody there...
He has a guest room...
Awesomeness...
Kenneth, Mohendra and I decided to sleep in the cooling living room...
Then suddenly Mohendra decided that he wasn't sleepy enough and we took out the PS2 again...
Then Avatar came down and he said that since he didnt always have a PS2 in his home he might as well take avantage and play now...
Then Ryan and Scoop came down and we did another tournament...
LOL.
We ended up playing PS2 until 11...
Then we took our baths and ordered McDonalds...
Ah well...
Nothing much happened afterwards and we went home after lunch...
Upon reaching home.....
I slept.

0 comments: