? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You Know What?

You know what?
I haven't actually been pushed to blog on ANYTHING in a long time..
I mean...
Too much going on...xP
Well, for one thing..
I've begun to use emoticons on a daily basis ( which isnt normal for me)....
I have Shan, Michelle and Rachel to thank for that....
I got like 20 Owl City songs in my computer, so that's pretty cool...
I like Owl City....
Its about the same key I normally use..
Lyrics are great too..
"If my heart was a house you'd be home"
Awesome...
I'm also involved in some T.R.I.B.E video shoot thingy...
Kinda cool...xP
See... emoticons...
Shan invited me to go Camerons with 'em...
T.T Its clashes with LIFEgame...
Shucks...
And I think I'm MCing on the 22nd, which is kinda cool..xP

19th December
Its my granddad's birthday dinner tonight...
I wasn't feeling so well yesterday...
It had rained basically all day....
And so I got a sore throat...
:S
I hate getting sore throats...
I seem to be prone to these type of things...
Shucks...
And so I got a mild fever and a cold....
The rain didnt help much....
I went for futsal this morning....
Supposed to play against Heng Ee...
No show...
Scoop and his friends larr....
He said 6 of his friends were gonna show up...
In the end we played 3 on 3....
Not bad though....
I played well enough...
Stamina was at an all-time low as I was still under effects of fever...
I need to improve on the following things:

1. Guitar
2. Piano
3. Football

I'm very tired......
Zzzzzz....

0 comments: