? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 19, 2010

これは何ですか?

What's this??
Could it be??
But its impossible!!!
But it is!!!!
Its...
An update on the surely dead blog of Michael Boon!!!!!

*News reporters stream over*

The public can barely believe their eyes!!!
This has not happened for nearly two months now!!!
For something this substantial to happen at this particular time of the month!!!
MADNESS!!!

Yes, my dear public...
Madness it is....
I kinda stopped blogging after I switched from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox..
It just wasn't one of my bookmarks anymore... :P
So what brings me back you ask?
Answer: Gaki no Tsukai!
ShibataBread's account on Youtube recently got banned so I couldnt watch the vids for awhile...
Upon reading ShibataBread's blog, I find his new account: NotShibataBread.
So for anybody interested, please go watch his vids...

Well, after logging into Blogger for the first time in a few weeks, I see that some people are still blogging quite strongly...
Shuning's still splashing her crap around the internet and Tze Chien's also blogging away nicely..
And so I wonder if I have much to blog about now that I'm 16...
Well...
I actually do!
Just that I'm too lazy to go bother about it...
I have not touched my homework all holiday~ Whoo~
xD
Ah well..
Im gonna have to get started on it sooner or later...
Got Spiritual Parenting Training later...
Should be good..
So I don't know when I'll be getting down to that homework of mine....
Oh well...
That's something for the future me to worry about...
There's supposedly gonna be a German girl coming to my class for two weeks when school restarts...
Im not really clear on how this affects my life though...
Oh well..
Imma go with the flow~

Apologies to Shan if he ever reads this as I used japanese for my post title. =P

*Out*

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh michael, yr blog is not THAT dead.