? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 22, 2010

Wow... another one.

Yep, another one.
As shocking as it seems it IS another post on my previously dead blog...
Well, my dad's home at the moment so there's no chance of DotA... xP
Read a few blogs and decided ah heck, might as well start typing...
So here we go. Hobey Ho...
Yeah Shucks. I know.

Woke up at 5:04...
Siao siao...
Awesome since I don't have my handphone as an alarm clock..
Usual stuffs...
Reached school at 6:32...
Felt kinda good and decided to greet warmly the first few people that walked into class...
Stopped when 3 girls came in simultaneously... lulz.
Ah well...
Eugene brought his guitar so that was cool..
Played awhile..
Was suppose to be doing Modern maths but ah well...
Adoria brought the German girl up to class awhile later...
Well she seems awfully quiet...
The German girl I mean, not Adoria.
Adoria looked good. So that's that.
Saba Ghalib.
Probably.
That's the girl's name.
Probably.
School went on just fine actually..
First period was empty.
Always good to start a new day. :P
Then, choral speaking D:
I don't really like this...
Don't really have a chance of winning...
Came back and it was Sivik..
Joked around a lot...
:P
Then Chinese.
It wasn't so bad actually..
My Chinese teacher is good.
Maths.
I got a 91, which is good since I was thinking that I could possibly get a "B"..
Makan Time then.
Usual shtuffs.
Umm...
Ah yes, BM...
Yet another teacher absent!
Choir teacher came in for replacement...
:D
And Physics teacher!
He started giving out results...
He gave 'em out in ascending order...
Me, Chee Soon, Shan and TKL were sitting together shouting "Up, up, up!" with every name mentioned..
Then suddenly teacher called out Kun Lin's name.
So funny... xD "First Blood~"
Then mine, xD "Double Kill~"
I got a bloody 79!! Hurriedly streamed through to find something to get an "A"
And so, I did get it.
Inertia's definition. xP
So 80 it was. Which is not bad...
Considering I find it my weakest subject in the 3 Science subjects..
After that was English.
Teacher decided to give me 100.
So that's okay...
Well, after the papers were handed out nobody paid much attention to the poor teacher....
Ah well...
Another choral speaking practice....
Zzz...
It was better but got pulled late...
Was just in time for Choir practice...
Didn't really do much..
21 Guns nia.
Nice though, singing IYAZ's "Replay" to the song. xD
Got a ride from Jie Ying's mum back home....
Trees near her house so nice!:]
Flowers and shtuffs...
There are some of the same trees near my area too, but they aren't that bloomed yet.
Got back and granddad wasn't back.
Decided not to go on computer and played a bit of guitar...
Got tired and slept...
Woke up at 927.... O_O
Ate a bit of stuff and came online..
Ah well..
Shan's vids are awesome really.



Nice shtuff here.

Oh well...
Dad might be asleep...
But I'm not gonna push my luck..
Got school tomorrow...
Ah well...

0 comments: