? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, July 23, 2010

*Squeak*

So yeah...
*Squeak*
I have not blogged in a LONG time... Haha...
But I'm bored at the moment so here goes nothing.. :P

Life is now a weird unshaped mess...
My homework pile is constantly growing...
I'm getting lazy...
I NEED TO BE MORE HARDWORKING!!!!
People in my life are changing...

So yeah...

Couples are slowly forming in my class...
Names shall not be mentioned. So yeah... :P
My results SUCKED.
I'm almost last of the 2ND CLASS....
Crap...
So I deleted Garena and Warcraft.. FTW
Waddya gotta do...
I'm not gonna be installing them if I don't break 30 this time round...

Form 4 has been interesting..
Homework is excruciating... No help from the 2 math subjects there...
I have also been extremely busy...
Karate, OMK, Debate, Spell-It-Right, Oxbridge Genius Maths Exam, UNSW English....
So yeah... busy.. xD
I'm also now the vice-president of the school's Chess Club and Interact Club..
Siao siao...

There's also a German guy in my class now...
He'll be in town for a year..
Name's Johannes Wehling, 16, Single. Yeah..
LOL..
People say I look like him, or rather he looks like me... :P
He sits beside me so I get to talk to him a lot...
Nice chap. =) Hope he'll get used to us soon... Haha...

There's gonna be a futsal competition in my school next week...
Quite nervous since I'm in the team...
I don't really play football well... As my Hilltop FC team mates can tell you...
But we have Johannes on the pitch!
He was the president of his football club back in Cologne. :P
Hope I'll perform well...
We're in the same group as 4C1, 5S3, and some B team...
Which equals GG..

Had choir competition on 24/7 :P
We actually messed up on stage!! D:
But we still got Silver..
So it was all good..
Ying Hui was all sad and emo and all...
But I guess she's all right now..

*I'm so tired right now..*
Played football with my classmates...
I'm not that good... T.T
Zi Ming kneed my right calf...
Can't walk properly at the moment.. Lol..

Ah well...
Until the next time I decide to momentarily revive my blog then...
Cheerio. :)

0 comments: