? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

100 Truths

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Chinese Tea
2. Last phone call: Shan
3. Last text message: I don't have a phone~
4. Last song you listened to: 全世界都停电 - TANK
5. Last time you cried: Err... like 12 something~ Something seriously wrong with my right eye.....

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone: Sadly, no.
7. Been cheated on: *sarcastically ponders hard* no.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: *Looks up as if thinking of fond memories* no.
9. Lost someone special: My mom.
10. Been depressed: Of course....This whole year in fact....
11. Been drunk and threw up: Hopefully never.....

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Red
13. Pink
14. Green
(LOLX. looks up ~ Role-Playing Game/ Rocket-Propelled Grenade)

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: yeah~ Too many to recall all.....
17. Laughed until you *nearly* cried: At least once a month
18. Met someone who changed you: Immensely....
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yeah~ but I don't really like 'em....~
20. Found out someone was talking about you: erm.... I think so.... I kinda avoid confrontation.....
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Kun Lin (LOLX) IT WAS ONLY ON THE CHEEK!!!
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: About 90%.....yeah~
23. How many kids do you want to have: 3 too much?
24. Do you have any pets: Boscoe my doggie....
25. Do you want to change your name: Not for all the money in the world~Oh yeah!
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Erm.... Nothing......Chortle.
27. What time did you wake up today: 8 o'clock~ Its been so long since I last smelled early morning air....ahh~
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping~
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Sunday morning~ New Strait Times Spell it Right Spelling Competition.....oh yeah~
30. Last time you saw your Mother: erm....10 years.....
31.What is the one thing you want to change about your life: be more hardworking....
32. What are you listening to right now: Bella's Lullaby ( its nice!)
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Tom Sng
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Internet connection
35. Most visited webpage: Yahoo!, Friendster, MSN mail
36. Whats your real name: Boon Ken Ghee
37. Nicknames: Symphonyz (oh yeah~)
38. Relationship Status:"Its complicated"tm
39. Zodiac sign?: Aries
40. Male or female?: Male.
41: Primary School : SJK(C) Chong Cheng
42. High School : SMJK Chung Hwa Confucian High School (CHCHS)
43. College?: Taylor's sounds nice but its in KL~
44. Hair colour: Black
45. Long or short: Imagine the grass on your front lawn.....Its shorter than that....
46. Height:181cm..... yes,yes I'm very tall....
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Sadly, very much so..... Sux huh?
48: What do you like about yourself?: I used to be quite positive~ not any more......but its something I like anyway.....
49. Piercings: Nope.
50. Tattoos: Nope.
51. Righty or lefty: I use my right hand for most stuff but I write in the air with my left....

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: I have needed a few but never went for one.....results in my horrid looking legs....
53. First piercing: None.
54. First best friends: Age 5, Kenneth Beh....
55. First sport you joined: Football
56. First vacation: New Zealand (but I sure don't remember it)
58. First pair of trainers: I've never had anybody to train me in anything let alone a pair of 'em.

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: Microorganisns
60. Drinking: Saliva
61. Doing: Typing
62. Listening to: Seishun Kyosokyoku - Sambomaster
63. Waiting on: Internet connection to turn better

YOUR FUTURE :
65. Get Married?: Probably.
66. Career?: Dentist, Optometrist, Writer

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes win by a mile. Who cares about lips???
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugssssssss.
69. Shorter or taller: Did you read my height properly????
70. Older or Younger: Preferably younger but immature is also fine
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: I don't care about that.
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive is better.
74. Hook-up or relationship: The SHIP!
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitancy ROCKS!

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Heck no.
77. Drank hard liquor: Nope.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yep. I found it about 3 months later hard as plastic.
79. Sex on first date: Please refer to question 6. Yep its way up there....
80. Broken someone's heart: Erm....hopefully not.....
82. Been arrested: Nope and that would be uncool.....
83. Turned someone down: I didn't actually.... just ignored it.....oh man that's just saddening.....
84. Cried when someone died: Hmm..... There was this movie called Bridge to Terabithia....
85. Fallen for a friend?: Izit the same as befriended someone I fell for?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Erm.... 99% of the time....Yep I'm filled with confidence!
87. Miracles: Is anything impossible with God?
88. Love at first sight: I don't think its true....
89. Heaven: I just bought the ticket....
90. Santa Claus: Nope....
91. Kiss on the first date: Please refer to Question 6. Yep its higher than it was just now.....
92. Angels: Yes. I'm named after one.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: I've had none.
95. Did you sing today?: Erm.... to 心中的日月by Wang Lee Hom.
96. Ever lied on somebody?: Noooo.(LOLX>)
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: exactly 365 days.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: Teacher's Day.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Im kinda resistant to it.....
100. Posting this as 100 truths? : Aww.... I have to be honest don't I......Yeah.....

I solemnly tag: You! That's right you fell for it! Now you are obliged to do this tag! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!Today your computer, Tomorrow THE WORLD!!!!!!
*Evil Laugh*
*Lightning Crackles*
*Slightly off-tune organ playing in the distance*
*The Works*

0 comments: