? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, July 27, 2009

Notable quotes of July, Wk. 4

- "I was supposed to be in that movie Rush Hour, but two weeks into shooting, I was replaced by Jackie Chan.” ~Tracy Jordan( See Left)* (Tracy Morgan)
*Tracy Jordan is a fictional actor from 30 Rock. Need I say more?
(Laughing Out Loud)

- "你的30分全部被扣到完了!" ~ Tiong*
*Yee Siang's 作文 is full of crap. I can't remember the details that well....
(I got a good laugh out of it)

- "Wah, gimme 5!" ~ Tiong*
*Yen Yee is angry at Yee Siang for calling her a bee hive. There is a bee that visits my class everyday. It always goes looking for Yen Yee, thus giving birth to the notion that she is a bee hive. Yen Yee snapped and assaulted Yee Siang, trying to slap him. All 3 slaps landed directly on Yee Siang's palms, giving the impression that she's giving him mulitple High 5s.....
(I was on my knees gasping for air, stomach and heart hurt. I continued laughing for about 5 minutes) - Thats nothing.

- "Paul was being racist- " ~ Reuben*
* Reason: Paul wrote in Ephesians 4:17, "With the Lord's authority let me say this: Live no longer as the Gentiles do, for they are hopelessly confused.
(oh LOLX. Really enjoying word now.)

1 comments:

JieYing Teoh said...

These quotes are so stupid...why do you insist on putting them on ur blog?