? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Path I Walk (5)

My limbs ache as I lumber forward, plagued by hunger and thirst, wind blowing desert sand into my eyes....
It had been a month since I last spotted the path....
I now find my mind wandering towards the cross-road again, my brain telling me that anything is better than this constant torture....
I've cried out to God countless of times, but the answer has always been unheard...
I recall my memories, for it is all I have left...
But they are only memories......
Trudging along, I search my sack for what little beverage I have left....
I've shed a few tears all through this harsh and long journey....
I feel that I have wasted half my life away....
Along a path that does not end,
A path of doom and despair....
One that I've warned myself of.... but I wouldn't listen....
I've made this mistake but what's done has been done...
I regret all of the things I've done....
The sun seems cold compared to the sadness burning in my heart....
Losing the path to glory was the jaw dropper~
I finally collapse to the ground, tired and sick....
I've finally come to reason that what which was once mine will never again be....
My eyes tear as my emotions rage inside me, offering little comfort....
The path has been lost, never to be walked on.
Ever again.
BRING ON THE VULTURES!!!



-------------------------------------------------

0 comments: