? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Idiotic Pak Abu....

Raining when I woke up....
Alarm clock broke so woke up at around 5:11
Reached school and went to class
Bought a Char Siew Pau to eat....
Cold at the time....
Bus driver doing nothing about the air-con....
Went up and started doing basically nothing....
Copid some of the 文言文...
Shan didn't come....
Probably had a stomachache or a headache in the morning and deemed himself unfit for school...
idiot....
Today was the Chinese Essay Competition...
No wonder Shan didn't come...
zzz...
BM was okay...
Learned about komsas..
Spent the whole period reading it...
PM the usual boring copying stuff...
Chinese Textbook was used.....
Hoping teacher didn't call upon me to give the answers...
Scary stuff...
Nothing much happened through Geo.
After recess, went to the school hall....
Aarggghhh...
In the end wrote about 500 something words...
Not bad for me....
Science teacher absent.
GLL came in and demanded absolute silence.
I dropped a pin on the floor.
Got bored.....
Passed me shock-pen to her....
Conclusion: I got punished getting shocked by my own pen....
Dang it GLL....
Haiz...
I got what I deserved I supposed.
Got home and watched a few episodes of Naruto.
Then fell asleep....
Woke up.
Went to my room....
Fell asleep....
Woke up....
8:45.....
Oh well....
Eugene going to Mcdonalds tomorrow....
Probably gonna join 'em.....
Heard its out for renovation....
Ah well.....
Wanted to blog about my mission trip today...
But my cell leader fell asleep before posting her blog and I don't want to blog without pictures...
Hopefully will get it up there on Thursday.
My folios killin'.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wah..blame me la har...LOL.SHOCK PEN!LOL...neva shock the teacher???