? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pockets ~ Yep you heard me...

I went to school gloomy today.......
I had accidentally slept at 2130 the prvious day and woke up 4 pissed at myself...
I studied very little Science (Once again)....
Haiz.....
So Emo....
KHB was quite ok for me.....
Didn't study much....
Me and Kun Lin spinning pens from across the classroom....
LOLX.
Finished in acceptable time.....
Got bored and played Mario Theme on my ruler....
I suddenly noticed Ye Sheng's pockets and thought it would be an interesting blog topic....
Now not so much...
What is the most perfect pocket?
I don't really like my school pockets y'know....
Too high....
My ideal pocket would be the ones on my brown trousers....
LOLX.
The remainder of school sucked....
My Science has once again seriously let me down....
I got so angry at myself I went suicidal....
Scratching myself with my ruler, forming the words "STUDY" on my arms, hands, knees, and legs.....
Slaps and punches came and went....
Haiz....
I promised myself I would chop my hand off if I got lower than 90 for maths....
Blogging about it doesn't help my hand one bit.....
Went to Shan's house to grab my stuff from his house....
He has baguettes!!!
Nice....
Went up and watched funny stuff.....
His sister used the computer next so we scootched over and I studied Maths....
At least attempted to study Maths....
Slept halfway through.....
Haiz.....
I'm doing extremely poor in this term's campaign.....
The promises to myself last time have evaporated like dust.....
I need bloody motivation.....
And I think I can only get it from one person.....
Oh dear.....
Isn't this troublesome......
I sure hope I keep my hand......

0 comments: