? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Waiting for the Printing

Cripes....
Its 2:30 in the morning....
Grandfather watching Simon Santoso beating the crap out of Lin Dan.....
Geografi folio goodnight!!
Yeah~
Unless of course I did something wrong.....
That would really suck....
Printing it now...
Praying my ink won't finish....
Anyways....
School was not bad today....
Quite fun too.....
Teachers not in a mood to teach...
Either that or we have no mood to learn....
Exams next week....
And what have I done?
Zilch....
Ah well....
Lin Dan's gonna win the 2nd game ....
Never mind.....
He lost the first....
Dad only let me use the computer until 12.....
Cripes....
My idiotic computer got infected by virus....
14 to be exact....
Ah well.....
I can't seem to study...
Slept from 1430 to 1938 today.....
Coz I slept at 335 that morning....
Didn't do anything to Mokou's theme today....
Haiz.....
Kso... Lin Dan won 21-14....
Listening to "Your Call".....
Still a very good song to me....
Y'know this blog is very aptly named....
I'm just typing whatever happens to pop into my head....
How convenient.....
Cross-court drop shot by Simon Santoso...
Nice.....
Getting RM5 tomorrow for printing lyrics for TKL and Ya Ting.....
They entering singing competition...
How super.....
WOOOT!!!!!
Printing Complete.
A whopping 15 pages....
Cripes....
Ah well....
Gonna hit the hay....
Rain stopped already....
Aww.....
Cripes.....
KH folio not yet finished....
WAAARRGGHHH!!!!

0 comments: