? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Should've Stayed In Bed

Woke up at 5:22 today.....
Rushed breakfast and forgot to bring my KH Kayu Project....
Super ain't it....
Went to school kinda emo coz' I spent last night reading 7 mb worth of chatlog....
Started on KH folio and then Chinese homework....
Nothing much happened.....
BC used the workbook....
Wasn't paying attention so gonna do it tomorrow....
Maths usual nothing....
Played guitar....
Eugene's.....
BI teacher let us discuss our NIE stuff....
My group's name is "Soul Beast"....
Super name man....
Anyways....
PJ next....
I got full marks on Volleyball....Whoot!!!
After recess was BM....
Gan Leong Sitt came in and disturbed us before teacher could start and told 1-15 to go to the dental room...
Aaarrgghh...
I always get ksed in the dental room....
Went back in Geo period....
Xinyi was talking about "algebraic expressions" with Tze Chien and I was bored....
So chim....
Left in a few minutes.....
KH period came next...
Kayu fellow gave us more papers to do....
Spent the whole other period solving the "algebraic expressions" Xinyi was giving me.....
The outcome of the solution left me super emo.....
Super super emo....
Ask Xinyi if ya wanna know....
After school was Eugene's lunch....
Liked it quite a lot....
Chan Khye, Wey Lyn, chienhuey, Shan also went....
Played guitar while waiting for food.....
Went back to school and played guitar.....
Chan Khye dang pro man...
It soon got to 4 something.....
Pn Lee's beautiful err.... what was it again? drove into the school compound while I was playing guitar....
I went to the library to tell Jie Ying that I could get a lift from Pn. Lee...
Then....
Library close.....
Librarians came out like 10 minutes later....
By that time Pn. Lee long gone.....
Sobx.
Jie Ying then said couldn't fetch me because her aunt was fetching her.....
Whatever....
And so....
I got left (again) until 7....
But at least I got Yee Siang to teman me....
We stayed in the Guard's pondok listening to Fly FM.
Felt thirsty so we went to buy drinks but the lady wsasn't there...
Yee Siang so funny made himself some Soya Bean...
Didn't taste sweet enough....
Then he tried to mix everything he could see....
First was the Ribena, then the Orange, the Lychee, the Sarsi.....
When he was about to add something else the Auntie's supposed son came back....
We paid for the drink in Yee Siang's hand and went off
It was Super man...
Tasted exactly like Ais Kacang...
So cool....
While we were listening to music in the pondok, Yee Siang's aunt surprised him and fetched him back home....
And so I was left super emo for the rest of the hour....
Thought about that stupid algebraic equation.....
I had a very very saddening hunch that I was C.......
Agonizing I tell ya.....
Sleepy and emo....
Not really a nice thing to be at school.....
So wanted to play guitar....
7 came quick and I went to wait for the bus...
Still thinking ......
Haiz.....
Ah well...
Went on the bus....
Chin Hong and Hui Sing were there so it was OK.....
I hope that's the correct spelling....
Got home and got ready for tuition......
Slept there at about 2130.....
Wastes money.....
Haiz....
Oh well......
Even though this would sound like not a bad day for me......
The algebraic equation alone was enough to dampen my mood for the rest month......
I should have slept through the rain....

1 comments:

Joshua said...

lol, kesian:)