? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weird day....

Woke up at 722....
Supposed to be ready by 745....
Haiz...
Got myself ready and wore my 加布 shirt coz it said it might get cold....
I was going to Sunway Carnival Mall for a scholarship exam to Singapore....
Chiou Yih was gracious enough to fetch me there so Thank You!...
740 I suddenly spotted something on the letter....
I was supposed to send in a photocopy of my IC, Birth Certificate, a recent passport-size photograph, Results Slip and any testimonials.....
I did not do that.....
I called up Chiou Yih and told her I the situation and that I wasn't going....
Then I changed my mind the next minute and tried my luck....
Turns out.... I was lucky and I was pushed in as if nothing was wrong.....
WOOSAH....
Me and CY were in the same class so we entered the air-conditioned room....
The examiner told us to sit according to our serial number...
Mine was S3O277....
I thought I saw the fella sitting beside me before but forgot from where....
Oh well.....
The smart girl from my tuition was also there......
Heck....
Yu Kai too....
The "Height-Deprived" girl from 2A was also there.....
She seemed taller to me.....
The first test was General Ability....
The examiner gave us blue books with an answer sheet inside....
She told us not to open the books....
The fella beside me commented that if we did the book would combust....lolx
And so the examiner went through everything and told us to start our exam....
We had 20 minutes.....
That was 3 per minute....
I opened the book and saw the first question....
It was a logic question......
In fact the whole book was logic questions....
I sped through the easier early questions.....
then took longer as hit the 30 question mark....
It got tougher and tougher then suddenly the examiner said out :" PENCILS DOWN!"
Crud.... I blanked 12.... so if every one of my answers were correct I would get an "A"!
We were then led out of the room and into another one...
The lady there gave us a survey to do and briefed us about what would happen to us if we were
selected to go to Singapore...
Afterwards, we were sent out for lunch and told to return in 45 minutes....
Had an Alaskan Fish Burger Combo and a Colonel Burger....
Next was the Mathematics....
Terror maan Mathematics....
I blanked a whole page, kissing 10 marks goodbye....
I don't think I can pass....
CY said she only wrote stuff down to not hand in a blank paper....
Then we went out for like 20 minutes and went back in.....
English..... BWAHAHAHA....
Easy stuff for me.....
Paper 2 needs us to write an essay over 300 wordsin 30 minutes....
Not bad.....
After that, we went back....
CY's parents picked us up and sent us back.....
The bridge was jammed so we went for dinner first....
I had Sabah Pan Mee....
Weird stuff but filling....
After that I reached home but my dad wasn't back home yet....
Played football for awhile....
Got sweaty and tried the back door....
It wasn't locked!!
Got in and took a shower....
Then got on the computer....
In a nutshell, today was a weird day.... Saturday, 6th June

0 comments: