? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another normal day....haiz....

Okay.....
Woke up at 5:11....
Its okay....
Got onto the bus just fine and I (as usual) went to sleep....
Changlim woke me up two seconds later....
I thought we were just somewhere near Lintang Sungai Ara but in fact were next to school liao.....
Haiz.....
Got down rather gracefully....
No bumping into anybody.....
There was a weird girl sleeping in the area next to driver.....
As I already stated weird....
Anyways....
Who am I to say that about other people....
LOLX.
So.... if the sleeping girl I mentioned reads this....
Sorry for calling you weird....
Moving on....
Went up to class quite brightly....
I intended to read at least 5 chapters of Skuldugerry Pleasant but I don't know what came up.......
Anyways....
First period was chinese....
Teacher gave us a paper from K.Selangor to do....
Come to think of it I haven't finished it yet....
Anyways....
Maths was next....
I stupidly went over to talk to Ama then she hire me to do job for my class's Sudut Bacaan....
Ah well....
Spent the whole period there...
And the next too....
English it was....
Teacher demanded for me to give her the NIE....
That Shan told me last day was Friday.....
Idiot....
I was doing it last night and told him to help and he said not to care about it yet.....
Idiot.....
And so now we have been given this day to finish our work....
Super ain't it?
After English was PE....
Played Handball against the school team....
Obviously lost.....haiz......
After recess was BM......
LOLX.
Teacher will never give us out paper....
I think she explained until question 20 something today.....
Anyways...
Geo teacher didnt come so it was back to work for me.....
After some time we finally finished...^^
Chee Soon and the gang were playing some type of football manager game.....
I joyfully joined in....
Purposely excluded any EPL Big 4 player from my team.....
I even got Hardi Jafar as a defender.....chortle.....
Anyways....
We all went down for KHB next....
I got 68%.....kso~
Once again....Not a good result....
Haiz.....
This campaign isn't turning out well....
So I decided that I had to deal with it.....
That I shall.....
Elektrik guy was spouting his usual words of wisdom....
Ye Sheng wasn't paying any attention to any of it.....
He was there all talking about how cool the new MapleSEA character was.....
Haiz......
Once again.....
MapleSEA comes back and repeatedly hacks at me with a handaxe....
Depressing stuff that MapleSEA....
Don't ask me why, I won't tell you.....chortle.....
Ah well......
Just another normal Wednesday.....
Full of misery and sorrow......

0 comments: