? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Path I Walk (4)

The path I walk is becoming a distant memory to me......
I have finally found insanity a pleasant comfort and have drifted into slumber....
I dream of the path I have walked, thinking over what I have done wrong.....
I lay there for weeks, not a care in the world, embracing my insanity with open arms.....
My eyes spring back to life as sorrow surges through my veins pushing me forward.....
But the path I have walked for so long has vanish out of my sight.....
It has been removed from me......
My yearning for the goal of my dreams grows and weakens as the weeks go on.....
I have no clue where I am heading to as I see many other paths alluring me as I go on this desert terrain....
The sand blows into my eyes, blurring my vision every few minutes.....
My sadness and sorrow deepens as my goal drifts ever so further.....
I ponder about the possibility of changing the path I walk, attaining a different goal than the one I set out for.....
I have constantly pushed this thought out of my mind on account of achieving what I set out for.....
But I have lost sight of the path for a long time, often failing to see the point of going on and just submit to death....
It seems all so easy....
I call out to God for an answer and he responds.....
How Great Is My God.....
I spot the path up ahead of me.....
My joy increases and the thoughts of death leave me at once.....
I rush towards it hoping to continue my path, but I stumble......
I look up and the path is gone.....
My agony is unbearable....
My only hope is for God to continue to answer my prayers so that I may once again continue on the path I walk......
Until then.....
I can only hope and pray.....
Walking across the sandy desert......
No longer a path to walk on.....

1 comments:

chewie said...

Wah...

dramatic, cheem