? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 15, 2009

Its Getting Gloomier....

Shan commented that my blog was kinda gloomy.....
Well, it is....
And its gonna get gloomier....
I woke up at 5:11....
Took care of the usual stuff and went off to wait for the bus....
I didn't cut my hair because I had no time so Ting Jian noticed it.
Soon arrived at school....
I was looking forward to seeing whether anybody else had left their hair long...
Only Kun Lin.... but it was better than nothing....
We moved the tables and chairs back to its original position and chatted....
The first class was PK....
I didn't bring the textbook and exercise book......
And so I'll have to send it up tomorrow.....
Haiz....
Next was English.....
Here comes the pain....
I got 8 questions wrong in objective part......
That is like beyond saddening for me.....
In the end I got.....79%...sobx....T_T
By then super emo......
Next was Maths......
Maths I only did average....72%.
Not that great...but acceptable....
My classmates were argueing with the teacher about their marks....
Ke Yun actually got 65%.....
I thought she was lying to me...
Hmm.....Now I feel bad....
Hmph.
After recess was Sivik.
I thought I would fail!
Shockingly, I got like a 78%....
Considered poor......
Haiz....
Then PM.
Teacher talked to Shan about his definisi and to me about my habits of visualizing everything in my mind during exams....Chortle.
I got 75%....another weak score.....
Haiz....
After that was BM....
Chortle.... BM teacher always refuses to give us the test papers......LOLX.
Today she spent 35 minutes on explaining the questions.
Super teacher that.
After that was Sejarah I think.....
This was the beginning of the fall....
I was shocked that I had 32 questions correct out of 60.....*shocked*
I only got 53%........
Ohh....from that point super emo mode.....
The next period only made it worse....
Chinese.....
I should scan my 作文 because that's how epic it is.....
I wrote unexplainably well....
There were no mistakes....
The red pen marks were all ticks......
Then teacher gave me 8 marks because it was off title......
SOBX..T.T
I got 57% as a result....
Haiz.....
I reached home and ate while watching TV.....
At 3, I went to get my hair cut....
Ironically bumped into Mr. Tan Chueen Seng, my discipline teacher....
Super cool people stay in Bayan Lepas.....
On the way back I kinda felt grateful for today.....
At least I didn't get caught by any of the discipline teacher for my hair.....
So although this doesn't make me any less gloomy, there's room for improvement in my studies......
I'm thinking of rapping the whole Form 1, 2, and 3 of Sejarah....
Wish me luck~*

0 comments: