? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 8, 2009

Nothing much....

Nothing much happened today.....
I woke up quite sorrowful.....
Ah well.
It was already 11 something and there was Nasi Lemak for my lunch....
Watched Naruto until 2 then switched to Astro....
少年特攻队 is a really nice show....
3 o' clock....
Back to Naruto....
5 o' clock....
Astro for Whose Line Is It Anyway.....
Then I went for football....
Nothing great happened at football....
Was kinda great in the first game but deteriorated after that....
Didn't get to the final and went home for more Naruto....
My dad came back with my brother who was supposed to bathe then go back to camp....
I asked my dad to buy me dinner.....
And so I had a nice dinner....xD
As I have said...
Nothing much.....

0 comments: