? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One Hateful Day of the Week....

Slept at like 1:30 because of Sejarah Folio again....
Woke up at 4:55...
Didn't feel like sleeping another 5 minutes so got up myself....
I had forgotten to print my rumusan so had to do it before 530....
Went to school as normal.....
There was assembly so there was no Chinese.....
yeah~
After assembly was Maths....
As usual nobody paid attention....
After that was English....
Nothing much happened....
And then PE....
We played softball....
It was okay....
I blasted more money on photostats during recess...
Haiz....
BM was nice today....
Ying Hui's group performed their Lisan well it was nice.....
Geo was also not bad....
Weird eh? On a Wednesday no less....
KH brought the sorrow....
oh yeah~
The fella cant be seen as really teaching a great deal....
Speaking words of wisdom that a hand full listen to....
Ye Sheng absolutely disrespects the fella....
Poor guy....
With nothing to listen to but the words of the teacher, I begin reflecting on myself....
Aargh I hate doing that....
Laughter fuels my sadness even more....
What a weird guy I am.....
Well....
The other KH teacher is much better..
Its easier for me to learn from him....
So that pulls me away from my usual thoughts...
Reached home at about 2....
I finished the Naruto DVD....
YAY!
Audrey called me and reminded me that I was worship leading on Friday...
Oh no...
I forgot about it....
Ah well....
I watched a series of videos called 24 hour tag...
Hilarious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxCbS8-1JPQ&feature=related
Go watch now!
It was about 8 when I started worrying about tomorrow's Merentas Desa...
I called up Eugene since I thought maybe I could go over to his place and get my dad to pick me
up after work...
Eugene said he was going to Gurney....
And not karate....
Anger instantly filled me....
Did anybody tell me about this? NO......
Was he going to tell me? Probably not....
I asked Shan on MSN on the karate situation....
He said he also was not going....
Thats how my friends are....
I had a real fit about this...
Transport was in a mess...
Shan and Eugene didn't want to go for the karate exam....
Assholes....
They don't think it queer that they will be learning the same stuff next year.....
Bunch of gits...
Went to tuition angry this way....
Was at the back of the class spacing out....
Ah well.....
Slept for like more than half of the 90 minutes......
My dad took longer than usual to pick me up because of a call....
I got hungry and bought some noodles....
mmm....Nice noodles.....
I had calmed down by then and called Shan about the transportation issue again.....
Well he said his mum might be able to fetch me so that was settled....
My transport back home would have to be taken care of myself
Ah well....
Wednesdays aren't as predictable anymore...

0 comments: