? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Merentas Desa ~ Epic Fail

Well....
Today was Merentas Desa.....
I woke up at 5:16....
My dad was going to fetch me to Shan's house and his mum to send us there...
Well the journey was okay....
Eugene called Shan half way through but I wasn't listening.....
We soon made it to Youth park....
When Shan opened the door it almost hit a motorcycle....
Lucky guy....
I said mornin' to the headmaster and went off to join my classmates.....
The first one I noticed was Tze Chien wearing her ridiculous pink cap...
Followed Shan towards the huge crowd of people....
I spotted Andy and went to join my classmates.....
Prez brought his "Shiny Honey" there and people were gathering around it....
Not to be outdone, I took out the 5x5 and started solving.....chortle
Jie Ying was going to Ying Hui's house so it meant that I was not going to be able to attend karate.....
People were soon moving towards the big banner in the middle of the field....
Then I saw people start to run....
Ah well....
My body didnt feel like running.....
I strolled around with Shan and Eugene to the carpark...
I waited with them for awhile....
Gave the idea of just staying there for half an hour and going back to the meeting place but I was ignored.....
The girls were surprisingly starting later than us....
When about all of the girls went by, I spotted Wey Lyn and Soon Ean...
Knowing that I would gain absolutely nothing by accompanying Eugene and the lot I went with them.....
I could keep up with them for about 2/3 of the time.....
I started to lose stamina after half an hour....
I resigned myself to the usual short bursts that I am more comfortable with....
Accompanied the rest of the way by Kai Qiang or Yun Yee, I guess it was okay.....
My loose shoes didnt do me any favours....
As I was about to go round the bend where there is a fork in the road,
One goes to Youth Park, the other some housing estates....
Ke Yun was surprisingly there!
Well, she was the only one in the whole morning that encouraged me.....
Wouldn't it be great if everybody in the world was like Ke Yun?
Ah well.....
I was soon able to see the car park...
This was the usual time for me to finish my nitrus....
And so I sped down, careful not to stumble....
I suddenly spotted the Form 2 fella that came behind me last year.....
What are the odds...
And so I continued running until I was exhausted and coolly walked across the finish line....
My other classmates had already reached there a few minutes ago....
This was depressing to me....
I was the first in my class last year.....
This really hurt me.....
And its all thanks to my lovely friends Eugene and Shan....
Aren't they precious?
Ah well....
I'm not blaming them...
Its my own fault....
So...
I have resolved not to go easy on my classmates next time....
Aargh my legs hurt....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Boon. Remember me? I'm sheryl.