? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 22, 2009

My Weekend.....

Woke up at 5:17....
On the couch downstairs.....
It seems that after cell group, I had slept on the couch and my family members just left me there......
How touching.....
And so I turned on the lights, took off my contacts, (they were really hard to take off by then...) and went to bed.....
I woke up again at 6:04....
There was supposed to be karate at 7.....
Which meant less sleeping hours....
Anyways....
Took a bath, got everything ready and started to call Shan.....
He replied to me:"不要去了.....Kun Lin coming over to learn Maths...."
Seriously.... He is telling me this when I am ready to go pick him up.....
He replies coolly by telling me he only decided this at 12.....
What an excuse...Oh ho ho.....
And so....
I changed out of my uniform and got into the car......20 minutes later......
At least my dad wasn't angry....
Ah well....
Stopped by the bakery for my breakfast...
Cheese Bun and Sausage Bun (I kept this for later).....
After about two hours on the computer, we got ready for OMK.....
As Shan was showering TKL came.....
I opened the door but he said that everyone was already waiting for us at the venue....
Oh dear.....
His mom was going to graciously fetch us there...
So I raced up the bloody three-storey building and switched off the computer......
Got myu bag and went downstairs.....
Shan was already out of the shower checking his empty house....
And so, we left the house.
Shan wore his shoes in the car.
Anyways....
We soon reached USM. ( Just opposite Shan's place)
Probably the whole gang was already there.....
We saw Ama in the car so waved at her.....
There were a lot of people but I could vaguely make out the features of Mr. Kang.....
I think he looks like The Cat.
Anyways.....
We were about to enter the hall when I asked whether Shan brought his IC....
There was about a minute of hysterics because Kun Lin, Shan and Way Chean didn't bring their IC....
Weird people....
The teacher said not to care and told them to say they forgot to bring it if they were inquired.
The paper started at 9:58 according to my watch....
Shu Ning says it started at 10:01....
Who would you believe? LOLX. Many of my friends would probably side with a complete stranger than me to tell time.....
And so the first question went like this:
3^x is 18. 18^y is 243. What is xy?
I ended up with x as 2 and 2/3 , y as 3/4....
Asked Chee Soon.....
Im Wrong....
Next Question!
1/70 is represented as an infinite decimal....
0.a1,a2,a3,a4,a5.....
What does a2009 represent?
I stupidly went and divided 2009 by any number given.....
And so my mistake.....
I answered 7.....
Stupid.....
I got this wrong and the 4th correct.....
3rd question!
Archaeologists found a necklace made out of regular pentagons. How many pentagons is the necklace made of?
Learned this in Form 3 so ....10//
Question 4....
A1=1,
A2=3
An+2=An+1-An
What is the sum of the first 2009 numbers?
I got this one correct......2//
Anyways.....
The only other question I did was Question 5....
But I cant seem to find the sign for root so....
Chee Soon said I misunderstood the question so I also got this one wrong....sobx.
Ah well......
I saw a lot of old faces on the day....
First to recognize was Chai Zhi Xin, still as radiant and glowing as ever....
The next was that fella I vs during the chess competition this year....
His name was Nicholas something.....
I remembered him on the bus last year....
The other one took me some time.....
I was half-way through my paper and got bored....
I looked around trying to see people I knew...
Then 3 tables beside me was one good-looking bespectacled boy.....
"王子恒" I muttered, smiling to myself delightfully.
I recalled him being the smartest person in my school possibly EVER.
Went over to him after the paper was over....
Super! He still remembered me....
That's nice....
Me, Shan and TKL went out of the hall together.....
We were going to walk back to Shan's place. (Not really that far...)
Mr. Kang said we were free to go....
Shared a few sentences with Zhi Xin before catching up with my two classmates....
We were thinking of having MarryBrown but got lazy....
Laziness rulez! It saves money!
Got back and went back on the computer again....
Yep! That's the way life goes around here....
Shan's mom had gone out to buy us lunch....
How nice right?
Lunch was nice.....
I went back soon after that....
We were gonna be late for ISCA.....
Haiz.....
Arrived at church at about 1530....
I was supposed to be singing for the choir so I went out at 5....
Went to Shamah for awhile and then dinner...
Rice was nice....
Then was practice....
Justin FX was on Video Duty so he was exempted....
ZZZ.....
It was quite fun....
We stopped at 7 and Benedict said we were to be given a rest of 10 minutes.....
right.....
Well, we went up stage and sang the first song....
Super songs all of 'em....
Anyways....
ISCA gave out gifts to the fathers because of Father's Day...
After that followed Reuben and sat with Joshua Khoo....
He went over to where our bags were and went over....
I did the same....
Isaac soon joined me....
Message ended at about 2119.....
But choir people were required to stay back for review....
We were reminded to come for the next morning....
And so, buying a chocolate cake, I went off...
Had the usual Herbal Noodles for supper plus Char Koay Teow.....
Got home soon and went to sleep....
I woke up and glanced at my watch....
The first thinf that came to my mind: "Sorry Rachel!!!!"
It was already 10....
I got up and watched X-men....
After that was One Piece.....
I washed my shoes then took another bath.....
My dad came back from church soon and we went to visit my grandma....
I slept through the journey....
We went to a restaurant called Chia Bee, located somewhere in Sg Petani....
Seafood....mmm.....
The prawns were as big as my mouse!
Anyways....
Had a nice lunch with my family then we went back to my grandma's house....
We brought Naruto to watch so we did just that.....
We left at 5....
I finished Skulduggery Pleasant (FINALLY!) in the car.....
It was nice to see Penang again.....
After reaching home, I went to work on my Sejarah Folio.....
I shut down the computer at 107....
My dad gave me until 12.....
Oh dear....
Ah well....
I decided to see how many things I could blog about that I did then before sleeping.....
So.....
I went to find books to give to my class's Sudut Bacaan....
Spent a few minutes reading Star Warped and Barry Trotter...
I put Barry Trotter, Star Warped, The Time Machine, The Invisible Man, Power Mark, Sherlock Holmes and Shan's Angelmass into a Sunshine plastic bag...
I went to play some piano for awhile....
After that I went to play some guitar and when it seemed appropriate, went to bed....
At 2:04....My Angka Giliran.....BOOYAH!!!

1 comments:

~drey~ said...

Seems like you had a very fulfilling week.. Stay strong mike..
Take care...