? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Autobiography

ShareRules:
Once you've been tagged,
Fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS and re-post as, "My Autobiography"
...And use your own answers, not anyone else 's.
--------
1. Where did you take your profile pic?

~2008 CHCHS Sports Day
2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
~My Pink BUM Equipment Shirt, Green and Purple Contact Lenses, Usual Brown Pants, Casio Illuminator....
3. What is your current problem?
~I'm not studying enough....
4. What makes you happy most?
~Having no worries going through life...... (A gf might be nice....)
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
~Promises- Desperation Band
6. Any celeb you would marry?
~Um....no.
7. Name someone/persons with the same birthday as you:
Leonardo da Vinci, Jeffrey Archer, Emma Thompson, Emma Watson, Seline Loh, Tan Chong Cheng, Tan Ban Lee and "others"....
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
~Er... Yup. Church.
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
~Er... no.
10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
~I woke up this morning to watch X-men....
11. Do you speak any other languages than English?
~Chinese, Malay, Hokkien and a lil' bit of Cantonese....
12. Has anyone you've been really close passed away?
~Me mum.
13. Do you ever watch MTV?
~'Bout once a month maybe?
14. What's something that really annoys you?
~CID pop-ups.....
--------------------------
Chapter 1
1. Middle name: Ken
2. Nickname(s): Forgotten...
3. Current location: In front of my computer......(And not at church where a concert is being held!!!!)
4. Eye color: Dark Blue
-------------------------
Chapter 2
1. Do you get along with your parent(s): Quite well...
2.Are your parents married/separated/divorced: Um....pass
--------------------------
Chapter 3: Favorites
1. Ice Cream: Cookies and Cream
2. Season: Fall
3. Shampoo/conditioner: Biore~
4. Favorite Thing: My brain. I'll die without it....
------------------------
Chapter 4: Do You..
1. Dance in the shower?
~Moonwalk, Shuffle, Ballroom.....
2. Do you write on your hand?
~I used to, but got scolded by my teacher in Standard 4 and have rarely done so since then....
3. Call people back?
~I don't got a phone!!!!
4. Believe in God?
~With every fibre of my being...
5. Any bad habits?
I leave my toenails at least 1cm long....
6. Any mental health issues?
~I'll leave you to decide....
--------------------------
Chapter 5: Have You..
1. Sprained stuff: Ankles....
2. Had physical therapy?: WUT?
3. Gotten stitches? : I've needed a few but got none...
4. Taken painkillers: Panadol, every month or two 'coz of my migraines...
5. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling: My bro, not me
6. Thrown up at the dentist: No...
7. Sworn in front of your parents? I vaguely recall....
8. Had detention? : Um.... no....
-------------------------
Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
1. Three people who texted you: No phone...T.T
2. Person you called: Um... Shan....
3. Person you hugged: Audrey Low.....Goin off to KL....sobs....
4. Person you tackled?: Um.....a few years back, Kenneth.
5. Person you talked to on MSN?: Shan Lee
6. Thing you touched? The "shift"...
7. Thing you ate?: Um.... chicken.
8. Thing you drank: Um....milo in church.....
9. Thing you said: "Is that ninja warrior?" to my brother....
10. Friend you saw ytd(12am-12am): Shan,Eugene,Jie Ying, Yun Yee,Tze Chien, Yi Quan, Tian Phern, Joshua Khoo, Lee Samuel, Garren, Derrick, Rachel Yeoh, Danny Foo, Kah Heng, Sarah Yeoh SF, Timmy Yeoh, Calvin, Joshua Ooi, Simon Choo, Justin FX, Bryan Yeoh, Benjamin Foo, Bernard Cheah, Reuben Tor, Isaac Chew, Kent Lai, D. Phoon, Jeremiah Chee, Andrew Low, Audrey Low, Leonard Ho.....Yeah I'm busy....
NOW TAG 20 PEOPLE! AND GET THEM TO DO THE SAME!

0 comments: