? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Notable quotes of August, wk.2

"他用另外一边进" ~ Michael Boon*
*If you remember correctly, there is a bee that comes flying inside my classroom everyday without fail. Well, the fella came into our classroom and went out after some time. I joked that it would come in through the other side. I was right....
(Amusement for me and my friends)

"你没有吃过蛋hor?" ~ Tiong*
*Shan was eating an egg-based food product and some of it dropped on the floor. Tiong then went naggin Shan about wasting food and how people all around the world were dying of hunger. Hearing this, Shan showed him a great face of determination, bent down and popped the piece of egg into his mouth.
(Shows a side of Shan not many know of, I personally love the guy:)

"You guys going clubbing ah?" ~ Justin Francis Xavier*
*Danny, Isaac, Timmy, Daniel Singh and my brother were putting gel on their hair in the toilet of church. LOLX. Me and Justin went in to see what they were up to and JFX came up with the quote of the week.
(It was a great laugh considering it was in church...)

"Unbeatenable" ~ Justin Lee, Simon Choo, Jordan Scully, Kah Heng, Michael Boon and Reuben Tor*
*We were playing team based ping pong where we were split into teams of 3. I was with Justin and Jordan. They invented the word "unbeatenable" out of the game. LOLX>
(I was "unbeatenable" for (I think) 6 rounds...)

0 comments: