? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Status: On Leave

Well....
I woke up extremely tired and exhausted on Wednesday morning....
Didn't even have the strength to say I wasn't going to school properly....
I spent the next 5 hours in bed, waking up occasionally to remove and refill body liquids.....
Extremely light-headed, I started down my staircase.....
I somehow hit the wall with my left shoulder....
Yep.....
I should've been in bed.....
Had porridge for lunch....
Warmed me up so I was quite grateful.....
That took a grand total of 12 minutes and I was back in bed....
My legs were probably as cold as the steel bars at school....
Sleeping was quite a problem.....
And so my only option was going to sleep under blankets.....
Sweating away like no tomorrow....
I slept like this for 4 more hours...
I continued the routine of sleeping for short periods...
Waking up every half hour or so....
Being sick never was a bed of roses....
My dad woke me up at about 5 with the intention of taking me to the clinic....
I greeted this with open arms....
My fever was seriously irritating....
Struggled into the car and went off to "Klinik Desa Ara".....
It had just opened when we got there......
There was already one patient waiting for the doctor....
So I sat down waiting.....
I wasn't wearing contacts so my vision was insanely poor....
The woman meeting the doctor soon came out and we went in.....
The good doctor's a really nice guy ya' know....
I sat down next to him and he asked:" So what's wrong with him?"
My father told him my symptoms and he grabbed his temperature thingy....
Stuck it in my ear and waited till it beeped.....
Next was the stethoscope....
Checked me 4 times in front, 4 times at the back....
Checked my finger joints and stated me clear of Denggi....
Mmm.....
I walked out and felt dizzy....
Hurriedly sat down on the chairs and waited....
Another lady went into the doctor's office....
I felt really really bad at the time....
Dizzy and sick is not the way to go....
Suddenly my vision blurred....
I started to hear things as if I was underwater...
Lights went out and I couldn't see...... AT ALL.....
Frightening stuff there.....
I cooled down and told my dad "I can't see...."
The doctor was called out and he took my hand.....
Grabbing it, he rubbed my middle finger with some ointment and put a needle into it.....
After that, he put some sort of paper tape over it....
He told me dad that I needed some sugar......
His exact words were:"His face is pucat like anything...."
I struggled into some sunlight with my eyes half opened and went to the wrong car...
I got home pretty quick enough......
My eyesight and hearing were back to normal.....
Went in and sat on the couch for awhile...
My granddad asked about my condition:"No H1N1 ah?"
My dad explained my normalness and went off to make some milo/add sugar for me.....
How nice huh?
So there I was drinking sweet tasting Milo sitting and watching TV....
Hakuna Matata.....
My grandfather asked whether I was well enough to go for dinner....
My granduncle was in town....
Love the old guy.....
My father said I was sick so I couldnt go....:(
I went up, threw over the blankets, and went to sleep....
The folks told me when they left and so I was left alone in the house.....
I woke up at about 9 something....
My father had came back with my dinner......
Sa Bo Mee.....
Love the stuff.....
My grandparents weren't back yet but dad took my bro back....
I ate and watched Hayate the Combat Butler.....
Its not bad...
After that I went to sleep.
Woke up at 7, surprised that I felt great that morning.....
I could've went to school if it wasn't for my backbone.....
It was hurting when I lied down, it hurt standing up, it hurt sitting down.....
It basically hurt....
I went down and took in the morning air....
Most people my age do not get to enjoy the morning air......
Spent the morning watching TV and studying a bit...
In fact the rest of the day was spent in that manner....
LOLX.
It was actually a great day.....
I woke up to JJ and Ean!!!^^
Seriously missed the morning crew....
When you start the day by knowing Man Utd lost to Burnley the day will probably turn out alright....
I got a new high score on 4x4 of 2:31!!!!WAKAKAKAKA!!!
I got a high score on Warzone Defense!!!
So all in all, it was a nice rest for me.....
Oh well....
Life goes on....

0 comments: