? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 17, 2009

We've been compromised...

My brain is messing with me......
The brain is the main organ human beings use....
Every second we are constantly pushing it to labour...
And now...
My brain is toying with me....
Destroying information and replacing it....
My heart has been significantly weakened and the damage report has been tampered with....
I seriously suspect my brain...
I am now seriously doubting my own judgement as it comes from the knowledge gathered by my brain...
In fact, everything I do is based on whatever my brain has come up with....
Cutting it short...
I cannot continue to trust myself......
As strange as that may sound, that solves nothing....
My brain controls whatever I think of....
And so has instant access to whatever I receive, resulting in a weird internal war....
I cannot say that I am winning though....
Doubt looms over my head as I plan my next move, knowing that whatever I think of comes directly from the enemy....
Yes, this is a losing battle I fight....
But all is not lost....
I have yet to slip up....
My heart still continues to wage its own war.....
Tied in a deadlock of insecurity and doubt....
It is not sure who the victor might be....
This sucks....
We've been compromised....
I got da feva....

0 comments: