? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

*~Absolute Brilliance~*

The more I know you,

the more I love you.

The more I see your flaws,

the more intrigued I am.

The more I hear your voice,

the more you make me smile.

The more I talk to you,

the more I sound like you.

The more time I spend with you,

the less space-filler words I use.

The more you smile,

the more I grin at your smile.

The more you argue,

the more I understand you.

The more I see you,

the more beautiful you are.

Absolute Brilliance~*

0 comments: