? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 3, 2009

Deadline : 5 Minutes

I have 5 minutes to write this post...
Then I have to go....
Today was great.....
I spent 730 to 1000 in MO2 listening and participating in a public speaking competition.
I was one of the finalists and we were given a topic 4 minutes from time for an impromptu speech.
The topic was.....My favourite idol.
While I was busy thinking of who I was going to speak about, my friend Lau Ching Hou came over and told me that speaking about him would increase my marks.
With this, I decided to speak about him.
I drilled him about the basics and went into thge room.
Flashing a smile across the room, I went in and began my speech.
After that, I got to stay in the room and see others.
I gotta say, I was pretty scared after seeing others speak coz they were not bad.....
The 09 people totally scary....
In the end I got ...... 2nd!!!
I actually beat Ke Yun.!!!
YAY!!!
After that I was sent to the Pusat Sumber for a meeting for debaters.
Then, we(Debaters) went into the office in Mr Tay Soon Thiam's room and searched for points.
Why we were doing it then and not at home I had no idea.
Wan Jian started making a big hullabaloo and half of us got kicked out.
Awwww....
Ah well....
Me, Shan and Jie Ying stayed there and tried to sound and look useful as the Form 4 and Form 5s had gone off.
We went back to class for mathematics class.
There, we played Jing Gu Pang.....
After maths, I went down and went to work again.
At about 1 something , I went down and met with the other 3....
Wan Jian and Chien Huey soon left and I was left with Wey Lyn.
We soon finished and we went back to class....
When the school bell rang, Shan and Kun Lin were playing an EPIC game of Jing Gu Pang where they shouted the words out....
SO YENG......
Anyways,
This is all the time I have now,
I have been typing really fast and my dad is telling me to shut down....
GTG...
Will hopefully blog about Thursday some other time coz it was really nice....
Oh Yeah....
Cell Group was nice.....
I have the best cell group in the world.....

0 comments: