? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, April 6, 2009

Pre-debate horror!!!

Woke up at 5:01 today, as usual giving myself 1 extra minute to sleep.
Went out pretty early and got on the bus...
Chiou Yih wasn't there though...
Oh well....
Slept until the bus reached school.
Nothing happened except I bought a "pau" and went up to class.
Went up and pia 作文.
Half-way through, Adrian sends me to Adoria and she tells me that debaters are gonna work the whole day....YAY!!!
So I'm sent down to teacher to tell her then to 5S1, then 5S2 then 4S1 then my own class...
Timetable got changed again....
Khoo Dik Dik is no more.....
People sad....^^
Anyways...
Whole day's worth of studying gone down the drain....
Me, Shan and Wan Jian went down at 8 and met up with Benny and Ednard.
Talked for awhile before Adoria came in and got things straightened out....
(Its quite hard to blog about this coz PEOPLE might take points so...)
All I can say is ate at 1020, went back to class 1306....
YEAH~~

0 comments: