? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 3, 2009

Rewind: Thursday 2/4/09

The day didnt start out so well....
I didnt go to the market to wait for the bus and ended up with no seat....
Stood there stupidly....
I got to school and listed out my objectives....
I had 3 hours before the Public Speaking Competition and I had not done a single thing....
Went to class and delayed awhile....
Which actually means for quite a long time...
I eventually finished writing my speech at 9 and got to memorizing it....
After recess, jammed as much of the speech as I could into my brain and went down...
The room wasn't ready yet so I tried to memorize more....
But Eric Chong was there and I ended up playing chess with him...
Eventually, we went into MO2 and started drawing lots...
I got 22 and Shan got 19....
But he exchanged it for 5th...
Kun Lin purposely wanted 1st...
And so I waited until it was my turn....
Kun Lin did rubbish as his topic was "Thank You"....
Shan was quite okay...
His enunciation and posture was quite good too....
The principal's daughter was sitting behind me with another guy....
He was quite cool....
I was sitting net to Jie Ying so that was okay...
The next person that stood out was Chan Khye....with.....JENNY....
He was absolutely EPIC.....
He rocked the house!!
I kinda forgot the rest coz I wasn't completely prepared yet but I remembered a short but very very interesting girl go up....
She was GOOD....
The person in front of me was the fourth last year....
He went up and did his thing but I wasn't too concerned....
Soon, it was Ke Yun's turn.....
Woah man.....
I remember turning round and telling the people:"Listening to her makes you depressed....."
Err...
Was it Chien Huey's turn? or something?whatever....
She was okay.... probably on Shan's level but not more....
Then Jie Ying went out....
She was okay..... Didnt think she stood out too much but was better than Shan...
Then it was my turn....
I stood up and went to the mike...Lau Ching Hou adjusting the stand and I thanked him.
And so, there I stood, looked the judges in the eye and started my speech....
All went well.....
I stumbled in the middle but made up for it...
When I finished, I was so happy to see the judge in front of me clapping (Wen Wei's mother...^^)
After that, I went to ask Ke Yun what she thought of my speech....
Forgot what she said....
Jia Chenn was so funny....
He talked about smoking and was hilarious....
He kept looking at the paper
Ah well.....
The only other speech I can remember is Sue Ann's.
She did nonsense....
Oh yeah!!
Gan Leong Sitt was also there...
He was not bad....
There was one girl that I was TERRIFIED of....
She spoke like Bernice or someone better.....
09 girl from green team.....SCARY.....
Time did not let the remaining contestants speak so they were postponed to the next day....
They then announced the finalists....
Me,
Ke Yun,
Jie Ying,
Chan Khye,
Sue Ann,
Leong Sitt,
err.....
The short smart girl....
erm.....
There were in total 11 finalists for that day....
THE GREEN TEAM SCARY GIRL DIDN'T MAKE IT!!!!!!!!
I was seriously shocked....
Deciding to have a word with the teacher some time soon....
Ah well....
After that, we went back to class and packed up....
We were going to go hiking and so changed our clothes...
I wore all red.....
Anyways....
Walking there was tiring....
Can't recall anything eventful....
We were walking and walking, always far away from teachers and the other classes...
YEAH~
Anyways....
Jie Ying(Who was with the teacher at the time) smsed Yun Yee (was it?) to come down.
We ignored it and soon got to the top....


~The Summit~Where's my HAT???

Took a few pictures and went down...
YEAH~
When we reached the resting place(what else do you call it?) I got splashed by Yee Siang....
zzz.....
Rest of day quite boring.....
Reached home at 1930.....
Slept and woke at 2100.....
No tuition for me....^^
Ate dinner and went to sleep again.....
~END~^^

0 comments: