? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Written on Borrowed Time

I'm writing on borrowed time....
Today(I mean Yesterday) was the 1st of April.
Got tricked by Yuong Fong(How do you spell her name???) as she asked:"有做karangan吗?"
The day was not bad....
It was the day of the choral speaking competition.
Ong Xenh didn't let students up to the hall to see though...
How cool is his name?Ong Xenh...
Its starts with "Ecks"....so cool....
Stayed back for debate but I feel we didnt do much....
Yue Zong was there too so it was quite fun....
Played Jing Gu Pang in MO2.
Met Reuben, Ryan, Yuan Ta, Daniel, Elijah and Sarah Yeoh.
Although I dont think she saw me...
Ah well....
My school got 3rd....
If I had joined.....
Anyways....
I tumpang Jie Ying's car back home since I didnt want to waste any money and spend 2 hours at school.
I was quite afraid of her mother at first seeing as my first glimpse of her was when she appeared at Mcdonalds last year and scolded Jie Ying.OOooooh Scary....
But she's not so bad...
They actually converse in chinese!!
We saw Shan's car on the way home.^^
Jian Zhen was in the car with me so it was okay.
Got back home in time for Whose Line.
It was the episode of "Fluff my Garfield".LOLX.
After that was Simpsons and I slept on the floor.
Woke up at 7 something and went to take bath.
Went into the room, laid down on my bed, and woke up at 8:15....
Conclusion: I was almost late for tuition and ate dinner at 10.
Using computer to prepare for the debate but I'm doing anything really.....
Playing Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis....
Quite nice....
Ah well....
I wanna wake up earlier tomorrow...
We're getting our class picture taken...
And my class gonna go "Pek Sua" so tomorrow's gonna be good....
Besides the fact there's a pucliv seaking competition and I don't know a single word except "Failure".
Ah well.....
There's cell group this friday!!!YAY!!!!^^=HAPPY~

0 comments: