? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday : Guitar in School....

You probably know what time I woke up.....
Ah well.....
Not as super emo as I thought I would be....
Shockingly, no homework to do at school!!!
oh well.....
Played guitar in class....
Make me look so pro.....^^
Kun Lin told me to stay back and so I did....
But I forgot one important aspect......
I had no transport back!!!!!
AARRGGHH....
Jie Ying's mum was fetching her student(s) back home and there was supposedly no space for poor old me.....
aww.....
And so....
I was forced to stay back until 7!!!!!!!!
So sad....
After lunch, Kun Lin, Eugene and I went to Gold Coast Restaurant and played guitar there....
Kun Lin's guitar nice man.....
I tried to see if Pn. Lee could fetch me back but she wasn't there and I have no idea what her son's name is......
Maaaaannnn....
Haiz....
Getting emo....
What the heck is "emo" anyways?
hmm....
Anyways....
Jie Ying went back at 4, leaving me playing guitar....
Shan was next to come out of the library at 430....
Kicked him for no reason.....
Then Tze Chien, Ying Hui and her cousin came waltzing out....
I'm seriously super emo right now......
I saw Kumar!!!
Asked when he was going home and he said 530...
YES!
Transport acquired!!
Played guitar for awhile then KL went home...
Forgot to mention Eugene went back long before Shan came out.....
And then I hopped into Kumar's brother's car.....
Came back and wasted time doing absolutely nothing.....
Maaaannnn....
Recently known fact: Maplestory comes back from the dead and bites me once again......
Damn you highly addictive NEXON game.....

0 comments: