? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, April 20, 2009

The Path I Walk(2)

And so I continue on my path....
Recent events have made me jump and dance as I move along but I have never faltered.
The path to my goal is still the one I walk on.
The path has been set with discouraging traps and blockages one by one.
But I shall prevail.
My will shall stand true and my legs shall move on.
For the fork in the road has disappeared, leaving a road with no end.
A long windy road testing me to the limit for that is the purpose of this path I walk.
I am glad.
I will finish this road determinedly.
And so I continue my path....

0 comments: