? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Path I Walk(3)

The sun shines brightly into my eyes as I continue on my path.....
The previous few days have been nothing less than torture for me.....
The situation looks bleak as I run out of rations and water....
I have lost half the will to continue my journey....
It seems meaningless to me.....
The end seems further than it was when I started it a year ago....
My feet have gotten sore with the continuous walk.....
I think back to the road I abandoned at the cross-road.....
What would that road have led to....
I regain focus on my path......
I spot something ahead as I walk....
There is a wall 30 feet high and with no end in sight.....
The path has been halted by this sudden obstacle......
This startles me and I do not know what to do.....
Turn around and try the other road?
Or pit my wits and struggle through?
I choose the latter....
I slowly begin to lose my composure and become a constant victim of stress....
The madness of continuing on this unseen road roaming around my head.....
Am I to give up on my journey?
The road has supposedly stopped here and I don't know what I can do.....
A few chances have come by but they soon go away.....
Leaving me in their dust.....
The grief of staying on that exact spot for so long without a goal drives me ever so closer to insanity.....
And so I wait and see what my fate has in store for me......
The path I shall not quit....
There will be a crack in this supposedly unbreachable wall....
And there I shall wait......

0 comments: