? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Its been a long time....

I've been away for quite a long time....
Just 5 days actually but who cares....
I just spent a few minutes reading Shan's blog....Luffyoniisan.....
Bullshit him undermining me for getting poorer results than me....
You know what?
I think I'm gonna spend the whole post talking bout the KNSer.....
While reading this he would reply me: 哪里有?
He gets bloody amazing results in exams and he purposely finds a bad thing about it and says how its SO bad as he shouts out the very first thing that comes into his bloody brain.
Everyday....EVERYDAY he will talk out loud to no one in particular: OH!Namine's theme on piano 找到了!Ooosss! or some other useless stuff that nobody even cares about....
Irritates the heck out of me....
He got bloody 84 for KHB....
Looks at me and says innocently:" Eiii??赢健义 wor......"
And now he goes into this STUPID bet with AMA saying he's gonna beat her in every bloody subject.....
WHY????????
He's about good in everything and after reading this sentence he'll go :哪里有?
And my brain just thought that just not to follow this post he'll say: 哪儿有?
But he's the best friend I could ever ask for...
And I am happy that I have him as a friend.....
^^

0 comments: