? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 23, 2009

That's not good.....

Oh oh oh oh ......
This is not good.....
I was pretty upset when I got my science results....
I got.....
75......

i got the 2nd lowest in the whole class.....
The fact that Shan got 92 just pushes a knife into my leg....
Haiz.....
My grades are desperately slipping and I blame no one but myself.....
Stupid boy don't want to study lo.....
Smart! Look where it got you.....
My chinese hasn't improved....
67......
Shan actually beat me in chinese.....(which definitely means I'm not gonna beat him this time)
Haiz....
But its not all bad....
My english as expected got 93 and my maths 96......
But considering my low science marks I'm not gonna be rejoicing any time soon.....
My sejarah got 77...
That ain't bad considering previous results....
And so, I sadly concede defeat for this campaign and buck up.....
I like what I wrote on my English paper: Damnit boy you wanna get cancer?
It gets me less emo....
Ah well......
All I can do now is hope and pray.....

0 comments: