? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Path I Walk

I have reached a fork in the road of life....
Both roads lead to the unknown but as I choose a path, there is no turning back.
No rewind button I can press to turn back time and change my path.
To my left leads a path of possible entrapment, trying to break free of a prison, never seeing the light of day.
But it might also lead to freedom like no other, giving me unnatural bliss and happiness.
The image begins to form in my head. I am trapped in a prison cell and two metres away from me is the key to my door.
But it is hung to the jailer, forever keeping an eye on me.
Am I to gamble and try for the key even if it might mean a death sentence for me.....
The road on my right is certain to end in me leaving my prison cell.
But the scene is a bit different for in my prison cell is a thousand chests filled with wonders beyond my imagination.
So what do I do?
My situation is desperate as I am left stuck at this fork on the road not knowing what to do....
And there I shall remain......

0 comments: