? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ello' there!

I'm back....
I don't know how many people are actually gonna read this...
Anyways,
After a long absence I am trying my hand at blogging again
The reason?
Shan is blogging and so is Samuel which is reason enough to my obiously stupid head.
*I like Your Call - Secondhand Seranade*
So nice.
I have a extremely bothering cousin that keeps chatting with me ...
Annoying little brat...
There! I just blocked her. Ahhhh.....Peace.
A lot of people (seems to) wanna know what I'm thinking 'bout.
Well, To whichever person is reading this : I'm not gonna tell^^:P
Kinda annoying isn't it.
I have lost all my church members' blog url so I'm fresh out of ideas of what to write about.
It seems Eugene's been blogging at least.
Don't know what the fuss is about.....
Should I intro people to read this time-wasting bunk o' junk?
Probably.
Shan would say nope.
Idiotic git.
I havn't studied much yet.
haiz....
Should I?
Probably tomorrow I'll go into demolition mode and chiong.
Chong Wei lost again.....
Quite dissapointing as he is suppose to be the world no.1....
He's not gonna be if he continues to lose..
I've just remembered that I've used up time to write this thing and not read Rave Master.
Its quite a nice manga....
I like the author's notes dang funny. He rapped the storyline after the first volume.
But......Not as good as One Piece.
Oh Crap!
I just remembered I was watching Bleach and accidentally closed it.
okaaaaayy......Gonna go watch Bleach
Gonna stop for awhile( Although this might mean for a long time if I'm not interested in blogging ).

Adios,
Watchin' Bleach.

1 comments:

Shan said...

Quit skipping lines. Uses up a lot of my bandwidth when I read your blog. Resource-draining git!! :@