? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 16, 2009

My Weekend....

Woke up at 6:01......as usual I gave myself one extra minute of sleep.

Before bathing I got a dilemma:
How do I wear my karate clothes.......................
Eventually I wore it , backwards............
Anyways, when I was about to leave the house, I routinely called Shan.
I told him that I was about to go off.....
He then asked me whether I packed everything(>?)......
Turns out he was going over to Eugene's for the night....
AAAGGGHHHH!!!
This of course complicated a couple of things:
1. I had not packed ANYTHING.
2. Shan wasn't suppose to be able to go....
3. I was going to Penang Hill on Sunday morning....
4. I had not packed ANYTHING.
5. I had already told Eugene I wasn't going.
6. I had already told Auntie Angie I was going to Penang Hill with her....
7. I had not packed ANYTHING.
8. I was on the brink of being late for Karate.
Oh dear.....
I quickly filled my dad in on the situation.....
He eventually said I could stay over at Eugene's and I SPRINTED up the stairs to my room to get my stuff.
What followed was a hectic scramble as I stuffed 3 days worth of clothes into bags.( Not to mention a huge Karate robe)
By the time I left the house it was about 7:06.
Reached Shan's house at about 7:21. Not bad huh?
Managed to get to school in time but looked absolutely ridiculous carrying a plastic bag.
The instructor was a good-looking guy in a Malaysia Karate Team shirt (woah...)
Didn't teach us much but gave us a damn good workout....
As I was running the rounds around the area, my wrongly worn pants were dropping horribly.
Had to keep pulling at em' to keep em' afloat.
Eventually I changed em'.
Kinda looked like a jedi in the karate clothes.
After Karate B.E.S.T. went to Eugene's house.
I like this.
Kun Lin walks into the school.
Eugene : 要走了没有?
So funny because TKL was following Shan and I ( or is it Me and Shan?) to Eugene's.
While waiting for the ride, WJ showed up carrying a bunch of eggs.
Yep EGGS.
The ride soon came.
An orange Viva with never before used seat belts.
Anyways,
We soon reached Eugene's house.
He popped out the infamous Resident Evil 4 and started playing.


~Eugene playing Resident Evil 4~
I was instantly glad Kun Lin came along.
He was there shouting and screaming.
Classic TKL.



~Me playing guitar~
After Eugene defeated the Iron Maiden, we played Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3.
So nice.



~Me and Shan playing Naruto:Ultimate Ninja 3~



~Charging~

~Kurenai vs. Shino~( I won)
Next, me and Kun Lin( or is it Kun Lin and I?) played PES 2005.
I lost 3-2. Haiz.....
So long didn't play liao.

After awhile we played Burnout.
Soon, we went to Penang Bowl for bowling.
It wasn't until we got out of the car that I realized that the four of us were wearing the most different clothes from school possible: Red(Me), Blue(TKL), Yellow(Eugene) and Green(Shan).
So yeng.
We had lunch and played. I got like a strike for each game. ( We played 4).
After that, we went back and Eugene finished his Resident Evil 4.
By that time Kun Lin had gone home.
Awww.....
Anyways,
Shan and Eugene played N:UN3 whilst I was on the computer.
For the heck of it I logged into my msn and found out I coudn't see Tze Chien!
Logged out and into Eugene's account and told her.....
Turns out her cousin deleted some of her contacts and I was one of 'em.
Codswallop!
Haiz.....
I accepted her answer anyway and she supposedly added me again.
What to do......
Oh well.....
Soon it was my turn to play N:UN3 and I sorta rocked Shan.
Lost to him at first as he kept getting Kiba as his character and kept using "Getsuga"....
Then I "ki" form and beat him like 5 times in a row.
Konohamaru actually beat Orochimaru.
Shan was so funny.

Gaara vs. Tsunade.
I beat him cham cham.
Shan : "Be tong nia Gaara kia lor tok tok tok(bends over and imitates old lady walking slowly)"
I of course burst out in laughter.

We stopped for awhile to watch Whose Line is it Anyway?
Then continued.
Kun Lin kept calling Eugene on his handphone to update me on Manchester United vs. Liverpool
LIVERPOOL WON!!!!!!
WOOHOOOO!!!!!
We continued playing N:UN3 until about 1 something and Shan and I(or is it Me and Shan) went to sleep while Eugene played RE4's extra stories.

Woke up at about 8:12.
I got up and went to bathe.
When I came out of the bathroom, Shan and Eugene were playing RE4.....
Oh well.....
We watched a segment of Pink Panther before Shan and I( or is it Me and Shan) went off.
Shan dropped me off at the foot of Penang Hill at 9:32.
I waited for quite awhile for people to arrive.
I was getting quite worried and was praying when Sarah Yeoh (YE) showed up.
Jumping for joy I waited with her while Isaac Chew was the next to appear.
I looked absolutely ridiculous carrying two bags and a red plastic bag.
After everyone came, we took a tram up to the Bethel House of Prayer.
After 400m(s) of walking, we could see the house.
It had a POOL!!!

~I threw Timothy's shoes into the pool.Sorry Tim~

Anyways,
We put our stuff down and got briefed.
After that, we got designated to our dorms.
My dorm mates were : Isaac Chew, Joshua Khoo and Benedict Samar.
Nice fellows.
After a great lunch, we headed to the prayer room and had our first session.
At about 5, we were dismissed and Isaac wanted to take a swim in the pool....
Oh Yeah!!!
Before the session, the girls pushed Ruby into the pool.
What was even kesian was Ruby pushing poor Kah Heng into the pool.
he was absolutely furious!!
He still had on him his handphone and it was soaking wet.
Ruby of course felt absolutely horrible.
Anyways,
Back to 5 something, Isaac took off his shirt and jumped into the pool causing the pool water level to decrease by somewhat.
Next to go down was Jeremiah Chee but he was pushed.
Daniel didnt want to feel left out and joined them.LOLX.
We went to the hall for our 2nd session and ended at about 2230.
Hungry........
Ate the food Auntie Angie brought up for us (Thank You!)
I went to sleep at about 0034.

Woke up at about 0741.
Went straight to the bathroom and took a shower to wake myself up.
I taught Reuben the ways of the Rubik's while waiting for breafast(Char Bee Hoon)

~Eating Breakfast~
From my left: Daniel, Timothy, Isaac and Reuben
*I'm in pink!
After breakfast we had a time of solitude with God.
Quite nice.
After that was the last session in the hall.
We had lunch after that and packed up.

~Penang's view from where we were~
*Me and Reuben

~The Group~

~The Group(remix version)~
I reached home at about 5 because of delays in the getting down to solid ground.
Watched Whose Line is it Anyway? and The Simpsons.
It was raining when Mohendra called me and told me to come play football.
I reluctantly agreed but was glad I went 'coz I managed to get 2 assists, a goal and I played well.

0 comments: