? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Its not getting any better....

Its not getting any better....
My Geografi got 76....
Not bad for my standards but Shan got 90.....
Killin' me.....
Kun Lin got 94.....
Ke Yun is really chionging this term....
Her maths ....100 .....Sejarah...100.....Geografi.....98
KNS....
My only hope is BM, PM and KH.
I hope I don't lose too badly.....
KNS the BM teacher spent the whole period talking while holding the test papers in her hands.....
Spent Science period at the back of the class today....
Emo....
Not bad la my table....
There's Yue Zhong(The guy in my pic), Ye Sheng, Yi Quan and Chuah Kai Li.
She is being way too quiet.....
Ah well....

0 comments: