? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Haiz...

I just changed my blog's layout.
I like it.
Shan doesn't though...
It doesn't fit properly on his computer screen and he didnt like the "Pyzam.com"...
Aww....
Today was not bad....
God was with me during moral as I managed to recall probably all the nilai(s) in the paper.
Science wasn't that good.
I've already got 3 questions wrong!!3!!!Haiz....
Might not get A....Oh.. the horror....
After the exams, we were given the whole day off..
Literally wasted the rest of the day....
Bus was late today....
And I was forced to go on 119.
Not a bad deal but no place to sit.
I got to see Jenson again anyway.
Reached home at about 1440, ate and went to sleep.
Woke up at 20xx. My alarm clock might as well have not been there.
Listened to the new song by the new Hitz.fm Morning Crew.
Nice.
It's called "If I Were The Boss" sang to the tune of "If I Were A Boy - Beyonce"
Probably gonna post lyrics.
Shan canceled the study group today, basically dooming me to failure in tomorrow's KHB exam paper.
I removed Kun Lin from my featured friends on Friendster.
The fella' hasn't been on it since last year, replaced him with Jie Ying.
I just remembered to bring the rubik's cube manual to school tomorrow.
Yun Yee wants me to teach her how to solve it.
How hard is it to me to pronounce her name?
Very.
Reading Rave where Haru and gang has reached a town where the rain never stops.
Interesting eh?
Go read it then.
Wen Xin gave me a pic about the poll for the most favourite zanpakutou.
Toushirou got 1st. Rukia 2nd. Ichigo 3rd. Kira 4th. Byakuya 5th.
Yay Kira!!
I love his zanpakutou the best because ut can double the weight of whatever it touches.
So cool.
Didn't get to watch Heroes today....
Rats.
Ah well.....
Feeling quite down today....

0 comments: