? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 9, 2009

Late Night Revision~~

Shan phones me up at about 2150 and asks me to join in an online study group.
I accept and start up the computer at 2230. :D
I appear online to find Wan Jian, Crystal Key and Shan online.
I give him my usual "yo" and he invites them into the conversation.
I move around the house getting my 3 geografi text books and start revvin'.
We start with pola saliran and move our way down the chapter with BMB sepanjang sungai...
Pretty boring stuff....
Wan Jian was dozing off when Andy messages me offline if I had an extra ruler he could use.
I had and was about to tell him when he said nvm so I did just that.
Amar came online in a few and I added her in.
Shan was quite slow to the whole thing.
His connection has been horrible the whole time.
We continued by skipping a few and landed in pergerakan bumi
Which was followed by Angin and Hujan.
We all agreed that after that we would do Pola Petempatan after that and scrape over Chinese.
Wan Jian was the first to go.
Then Amar.
While Shan was creating a blog for my class Wen Xin's dad could be heard and she went off.
And so I was left with ol' Shan.
We talked a bit about One Piece and he went to sleep.
Guess I should too.

0 comments: