? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Supposed Visit to Museum.....

I woke up at 6:01, as usual giving myself one extra minute to sleep.
Got up and watched The Simpsons while waiting for my dad.
He was suppose to send me to Eugene's so that he could send me to the Penang Museum.
B.E.S.T., Chienhuey, Wan Jian and Yuh Miin were going to the Penang Museum to do kerja khusus for Sejarah.
Anyways,
We went through Paya Terubong like about three times before we found Eugene's place.
When I got to Eugene's, he got out Resident Evil 4 and showed off his Chicago Typewriter which fires unlimited rounds.
After quite a good bashing, we tried PES 2009 and Winning Eleven 8 , both didn't work.
And so, we went to Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3.
We made it our goal to finish 100 rounds before we left for the museum.
We ended up with 82.
46 - Eugene, 36 - Me.
Haiz...
I got Konohamaru 5 TIMES!!!!!
We left the place at about 12 something and reached the museum at I dunno 1315.
I wasted RM0.50 on a ticket to go into the museum, which wasn't as good as you would imagine.
We left like in less than half an hour.
We decided to go to Port Cornwallis and went to the nearby Kopitiam to eat.
I had Chicken Chop, RM6.....
Not bad.....
We headed off to the Port and took some pictures.
Eugene's laptop's gone haywire and so I don't have any to show.
Oh well....
We saw a bird which could genuinely speak.
He could whistle the way those snobby people do to attract the attention of a pretty woman and say words like "Hi" and "Hello".
Anyways, we soon came out of there, which I had to pay 3 bucks to enter.....
Was it worth it?
Probably.
Ah well....
B.E.S.T. soon got a problem:
We had no way of getting back home.
I was going to Eugene's and Shan was following me while Kun Lin and his cousin were taking Rapid back home.
We decided to follow the idea and went our seperate buses.
And so, B.E.S.T were reduced to 3 and we got onto a bus that was suppose to take us to Paya Terubong.
I got up and let an old man sit and showed off some of my Rubik's skills.
Eisheh.
Anyways, we got off at a Kopitiam called "1997" so that Eugene and Shan could get Milos.
Eugene also took the opportunity to tell his tuition teacher he wasn't going to tuition that day.
And so.........we walked.
And walked..........
And walked some more.........
We saw a white Alphard with the numbers 7070 a couple times.
This led Eugene and Shan to talk about cars.
I know less than something about cars so I kept quiet.
After some period of time we finally reached the stupid place.
1/2 hours worth of walking......
Goodness......
Anyways,
Shan and I(Or is it Me and Shan) popped out Naruto and started rotting our brains.
I started kicking butt and ended up winning 33 to 23. YAY!
We went home at about 1950.
I sent Shan back home and got back at about 2030.
This meant one thing: NO TUITION!!!
Oh Yeah.....

0 comments: